Filed under: Leaf, MMA | Tags: 2010 Leaf MMA, Instructions, Leaf MMA, Leaf MMA Redemption Program, Leaf Wrappers, Rules, Shogun Rua
By Andrew Tolentino | Assistant Editor
Get out the hand sanitizer. Those wrappers don’t belong in the garbage.
For as few as 16 2010 Leaf MMA wrappers, collectors can redeem limited edition and exclusively signed cards from various fighters. Throughout the next few months, Leaf Trading Cards will reveal more specific redemption opportunities, so collectors can choose when to cash in.
To kick things off, the collectibles company is offering a limited (to 85) 2010 Leaf MMA Shogun Rua autographed card in exchange for 96 wrappers.
If you have (or plan on acquiring) wrappers from 2010 Leaf MMA, follow the instructions below to get this exclusive Rua piece. If you need to take a trip out to your trash can, please wear gloves.
Submit your 96 wrappers in accordance with the following instructions:
(1) Wrappers, along with your full name & address must be sent to: Leaf Shogun Wrapper Redemption 15944 Midway Rd. Addison, TX 75001
(2) LEAF is not responsible for lost wrappers or lost mail (Please send via secured method)
(3) Wrappers must be received by 1/31/11 or while supplies last. In the event that cards run out prior to receiving submitted wrappers, LEAF will credit your account with that quantity submitted for future/alternative redemption offerings.
(4) LIMIT 1 REDEMPTION PER CUSTOMER FOR THIS PARTICULAR CARD (limits will vary by offering).
(5) In the event that all cards are not redeemed, LEAF reserves the right to make cards available with or without limitations for additional wrappers regardless of previous submissions.
(6) Questions? – Email: Brian@leaftradingcards.com
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment